[Info] OSA-SPIE Chapter Jena | Board Game Evening | 17th of November in Cafe Tillis

contact at osa-spie-jena.de contact at osa-spie-jena.de
Mon Nov 8 20:53:56 CET 2021

Dear members of the OSA-SPIE Chapter Jena,

we are very happy to announce a board game evening in Cafe Tillis!
Register as soon as possible, since we have only a limited amount of 20
slots available!

When: Wednesday 17th of November 2021 at 18:30
Where: Café Tillis, Grietgasse 2 Jena
(https://www.openstreetmap.org/node/4976812830#map=18/50.92642/11.58635)
Registration:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScUr5bl-ezPJvDH2Lk5xmT6aBe7iWMljmKCBZp81wCBwL9Jeg/viewform?usp=send_form

Note, to take part in the event, you have to follow the current 3G rules
in Jena.

Best regards and see you at the board game evening,
the OSA-SPIE Chapter Jena

PS: We would be happy to welcome you as official members of the OSA-SPIE
Student Chapter Jena. For that, you have to become a member of the
OPTICA (former OSA) and/or the SPIE society!